Lomond Building Consultants increase their market presence in the refurbishment of flatted properties to let in Glasgow.
We have just completed the major refurbishment of this west end flat for one of our buy to let clients.
We surveyed the property for the client and advised feasibility and conversion costs prior to purchase. Following successful acquisition, we arranged for the architectural and engineering drawings and building warrant submission required in this instance.
From date of entry to completion of project works took 7 weeks and was delivered under budget.
- creation of internal kitchen and fitting out of same
- rewiring and replumbing of the property
- fitting central heating system
- extending and installing new bathroom
- fitting replacement windows
- plasterworks and ornate cornicing to ceiling
- sourcing and fitting period feature fireplace
- laying oak flooring
- decoration and carpeting
- secure completion certification from Building Control
Our clients are delighted that we were able to efficiently handle and monitor all aspects of this development on their behalf and bring the project in ahead of schedule and under budget. We are scheduled to commence a similar project for another client in Gardner Street, Partick.